- Perform Layout/Fitting task directed from Lead Layout/Fitter and/or Shop Supervisor.
- Inspect all necessary equipment daily. Ensure tools equipment is in good working order.
- Produce quality measurements doing layout/fitting task per drawings and Quality Assurance Manager.
- Must possess a solid knowledge and understanding of weld symbols and shop drawings.
- Be able to identify steel members with the proper job number, sequence and piece mark.
- Must be able to work safely and be proactive in safe practices.
- Must have the ability to read and understand shop drawings.
- Must be able to follow directions.
Education and Experience
- High School Diploma or equivalent required.
- 2 years Layout/Fitter experience required.
Join Our Family! Apply Now!
Experts at delivering quality fabricated steel on-time and on-budget
Successfully balancing competitive pricing, tight schedules, and a quality steel product takes experience and flexibility. NuSteel Fabricators has the certifications, capacity, and focus on customer satisfaction that ultimately helps our customers be more competitive.